CRAN Program norms:
- Each of the three area chapters—AIA DC, AIA Northern Virginia , and AIA Potomac Valley—shall host monthly bimonthly evening programs on a rotating basis, beginning with the May 1, 2013 program, hosted by AIADC.
- Beginning in 2014, lunch and learn seminars will be added, also on a bimonthly basis and rotating among the chapters, alternating with the bimonthly evening programs.
- CRAN program attendees are invited to identify program topics of interest to the group and potential program sponsors; to provide constructive feedback about programs; to inform the Steering Committee of their interest in being part of a CRAN contact list; and to join the Steering Committee.
CRAN Steering Committee meeting norms:
- The Committee shall identify and list program topics of interest to the group and will create a list of potential program sponsors.
- The Committee shall select programs, to take place on an agreed-upon monthly date. Each program shall have at least one primary planner from the host chapter who is charged with oversight of all arrangements, in coordination with their chapter staff and Steering Committee members, as necessary.
Steering Commitee Members
- Ana Baker, DC Chapter — email@example.com
- Adam Greene, DC Chapter — firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Haresign, DC Chapter — email@example.com
- Jonathan Kuhn, DC Chapter — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Randall Mars, NOVA Chapter — email@example.com
- Matt Ossolinski, DC Chapter — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Snowber, DC Chapter — email@example.com
- Mary-Margaret Stacy, PV Chapter — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jose Valcarcel, DC Chapter, Web Designer — email@example.com
- Helen Crettier Wilkes, PV Chapter, Chair — firstname.lastname@example.org